AirBeam is a safe tool for beam training at home, outdoors or gymnastics! Its 10cm wide centreline helps gymnasts to figure out the dimensions of the beam in the landing and increase self confidence with the beam. AirBeam is 40 cm wide and 3 meters long, so it also protects against injuries if you fail in landing.
- Foot pump
- Carry bag
- Length 3 metres
- Width 0,4 metre
- Thickness 10 cm
- Weight 5kg
High Quality Material Specification
- Side Walls / Lines: High grade extra 0.7mm matt PVC print finish
- Body: Reinforced 0.2mm drop stitch double wall fabric (DWF), brush finished.
- DWF: 1000 denier
- Track fitted on short ends with Velcro allowing you to join air tracks together for extended tumbling area
- All seams attached to the DWF are protected with reinforced protection strip
- Fitted valve safety protector
- Glued seams: There is a lot of misunderstanding about “hand glued” PVC seams vs. “welded”. In fact, hand glued PVC is actually solvent-welded, whereas the other method is a heat-welded. Both methods result in a similar fusing of the membrane, however heat welded PVC may be more susceptible to damage from folding than hand glued, cold welded PVC.
- Repair Kit
- FREE Transport Bag
- UV Resistance
- REACH compliant
- 1 Year Manufacturing Warranty
- This lightweight and easily portable air track make them perfect for tumbling, designed for gymnastics, cheerleading and parkour enthusiasts in mind.